Thursday, August 19, 2010

divorce and travel

"Last year I did this, and it was the best thing I've ever done. I quit all 3 of my jobs, sold my house, divorced my wife, sold the pets, and donated the llama. I travelled to 63 cities over the month, which included visits to all 8 continents (theres a secret one). I met celebrities, politicians, hobos, gypsies, blue-collar citizens, and a magician. I donated some time at a mining facility in Yakutsk, Russia where I innovated a more efficient workflow. I successfully found the Chupacabra, which was foraging for food outside of a village in Canóvanas, Puerto Rico. I even managed to reunite my 1st grade class for a one-night celebration. Luckily during the month I had made a solid bond with Chris Cornell while backpacking in the Caprivi National Park in Nambia, and was able to convince him to perform at our reunion along with the original Soundgarden members. It was a blast. JetBlue couldn't have been any better. Every single one of my flights was on-time, including the one that was basically a 6-hour orgy."

from slickdeals forum

No comments: