Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some reduced forms


BIN=BEEN
How have you "bin"?
Y=YOU
Y'know what I mean?
WHADDJA= WHAT DID YOU
Whaddja do over the weekend?
WHADDYA= WHAT DO YOU
Whaddya say?
HAFTA= HAVE TO
I have to go now.
WUTCHER= WHAT IS YOUR
Wutcher name?
TSKO= LET'S GO
Tsko to the movies!
TSUP= WHAT'S UP?
DUNNO= DON'T KNOW
Does she go with you? I dunno.
NKU= THANK YOU
Nky. It's very kindavyou!
KINDA= KIND OF
It's very kindavyou.
SORTA= SORT OF
She is sorta cool.
DJA= DID YOU
Dja ever notice she is quite beautiful?
WOULDNA= WOULD NOT
I wouldna notice the use of this Relaxed Forms if...
WOULDA= WOULD HAVE
I woulda gone but she showed up and I had to stay home.
SHOULDA= SHOULD HAVE
You shoulda told me he was your boyfriend!!!!
COULDA= COULD HAVE
You coulda come with us. The party was a blast!
MIGHTA= MIGHT HAVE
She mighta gotten sick.
PROLLY= PROBABLY
He is prolly working now.
KIN= CAN
I kin stay here with you.
WATCHA= WHAT DO YOU
Watcha mean?
WHADJUH= WHAT DID YOU
Whadjuh say, Sir?
BETTA= HAD BETTER
I betta go now.
MELP YOU= MAY I HELP YOU?
Melp you, Sir?
GOTTA= HAVE GOT TO
I gotta go now.
GONNA= GOING TO
I'm gonna write to you.
WANNA= WANT TO
I wanna see ya again.
DJUHVA= DO YOU HAVE A
Djuhva wife?
LEMME= LET ME
Lemme show you something!
GIMME= GIVE ME
Gimme a few minutes to think it over.
OUTTA= OUT OF
Get outta here
LOTTA= LOT OF
I have a lotta friends
CUP A LOVE= COUPLE OF
I have a cup a love friends
IZZY= IS HE?
Izzy your brother?
DOEZZY= DOES HE
Doezzy like you?
YOUSTA= USED TO
He usta come here every day.
SOUN SCOOD= IT SOUNDS GOOD!
CUZ= BECAUSE
Cuz I don't like you.
SUM= SOME
Dyav sum for me?
FUR= FOR
Dyav sum fur me?

No comments: